Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dusting off

Hey y’all

I’m not gonna even promise to blog more often, ‘cause I risk not keeping this promise at all, but I had such a wonderful weekend that I just the need to share it here, hehe. And by wonderful I mean my place being calm and quiet, cold outside, warm inside, me being lazy under the covers watching my beloved romantic comedies, or listening to some good music, in bed with my computer, chatting with my friends, writing (Yes people! I’m finally writing some! yay me!), exchanging ideas and very dreamy, girly thoughts with my dear friend @jujuliana both on the Net and on the phone (We live in different cities, but that certainly doesn’t stop us, haha).

Me and Ju are rediscovering our Bon Jovi fandom, not that we’ve ever lost it, but it’s more alive than ever now for reasons unknown to us, and really obvious at the same time. They.are.awesome. Period. She’s very much in love with Mr. Sambora (Come back soon, Richie!!) – That was her, haha. And as for me, Johnny is the man. Mr. John Francis Bongiovi Jr. along with his amazing blue eyes (stink eye and all), strong jawline, hot body, awesome voice and great ass (What? He does have a great ass!) do it for me…*sighs dreamily* Anyway…As I was saying, we’ve been really into Bon Jovi lately. More than ever, I guess, and adding our love for the guys with our love for fan fiction (We’ve been reading and writing Backstreet Boys – Our other dream men – fan fiction for years) and decided to start writing Jovi fiction as well. I started mine, she started hers. We’re going to share it eventually. They’re both in its early stages, but they’ve got potential, hehe. And these stories are extra special for us due to two different reasons: Our first Bon Jovi stories, AND our first stories written in English (If you don’t already know, we’re Brazilian, so our first language is Portuguese). So bare with us possible future readers! We’re doing our very best, hehe!

As for my life things are going from not-so-good to great in different stages. But I’m hopeful, and working harder and harder. My weight loss has been my pride and joy in my personal life. I’m 158,73 lb. off so far, working on losing a few more to reach my goal, watching what/how/how much I eat very closely, following the doctor’s orientations to a tee, wearing a size 8, almost 6, and VERY proud of it!

Well, I’m going back to the first chapter of my story now…I’m feeling very inspired today. A few pages written, many ideas drafted on a separated file. I’m really enjoying writing it, so I hope people do it too. When I put it on the web, that is.

Have a good night everyone,
See y’all (hopefully soon, hehe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails