Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have you been pampered enough, baby? *

I know I haven’t! And today was one of those days where you just take care of yourself. *sighs* So good…I went to the salon with mom, sis and my friend Bia with the sole purpose of being girly girls. Manicure, pedicure, hair, eyebrows…I really liked the result!

It’s been a month and a half since my surgery and the results are showing more and more each day. Besides having my blood pressure under control since I came home from the hospital, and forgetting that I have knees because they don’t hurt anymore, I feel it on my clothes, for instance: Wearing less 6 sizes/numbers IS a good feeling, let me tell you, hehe. And in this month-and-a-half (well, until last Tuesday anyway), I’ve already lost 48,5lb (22kg). Amazing, uh? Couldn’t be happier about it! Now I’m off that damn liquid diet, and eating each 2 hours. I’ve been back to work for about two weeks, and feeling really good :)

We’re heading towards the Holidays season, and I can’t wait…I love this time of the year! *thinks about Christmas list*

Yesterday was my niece’s 1st birthday and we’re throwing the party tomorrow. I can’t believe she’s already a year old, walking around the house, and getting cuter by the day! “Aw” moment here, haha.

Tomorrow’s a holiday here in Brazil, so no work for me.Yay! Only celebrate little Malu’s birthday, chill, and talk about random and nonsense stuff (well…for the others,anyway) with Bia.

Have a lovely week! :D

 

* Post title inspired by Ella Fitzgerald “Treat me Rough”. Yeah, random, I know. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails